I have been tagged by the lovely Elizabeth (sorry I missed this, E.)
The rules: Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I'm not sure how to pick just 7 weird things, but I'll give it a shot.
1. Sometimes when I'm driving and singing in the car, when I pull up to a stoplight I try to sing with my mouth closed so people can't tell I'm singing, this makes me laugh, so I'm sure I look crazier sitting in a car by myself laughing. With my mouth closed.
2. We don't have a lock on our bathroom door so when I have a shower I lock our bedroom door. Mostly because a few weeks ago the youngest boy hid in the closet and jumped out and yelled "raaaaaaaaah" at me when I came out of the bathroom. The youngest boy is lucky he is a fast runner.
3. I have to read before I go to sleep at night. No matter how tired I am. This vexes Gorgeous George to great ends as he's a "lights out, go to sleep" kind of guy. He keeps threatening to sleep downstairs, but I don't really believe him.
4. I count the stairs in our house every time I go down them. Even though I know exactly how many there are. I can't help it.
5. I can still (pretty much) do the splits. It's getting harder and harder every year though. Maybe I should look into yoga or something.
6. I'm going river rafting this summer. For those of you who don't know me, I am voting myself "The One Most Likely to End up in the Drink and Because I have the Freakish Lack of Upper Body Won't Be Able to Haul Herself Out of the Drink".
7. Today is the day I start my new work out regime of pushups.
I think most of my bloggy friends have already done this, I'm a little late to the party, so I will leave it in your hands. If you are interested, consider yourself tagged and link back to me!